Monday, September 1, 2008

TIRED......

haiz~~~~what a boring day.....><...... now i'm in the lab but doing nothing so i decided to update my blog........SIEZ LA!!!!UNISA just all about assignments only..... yesterday night i just submit my FM assignments(copy my frez answers onli coz i don't have time to look at it), then today i have to prepare my power point slide for tomorrow Management class, and then next week is my marketing presentation ardy !!!!!!!! @!#!@$@#%^........i have no enough time to rest !!!!! damn angry ah!!!! i need a break ah!!!!!
recently, something was happened on me ....... actually i feel very happy when i can arrange my time to go back my hometown but you know what, i not happy at all when i at home, coz someone is expressing her angry to anyone one......!!!!!! i think that home is the ONLY places for me to take a break , but u mess it up...... i cannot said that is your fault but i really cannot afford it!!!!! i feel very very tired u know ......... and i don't know what can i do at this time!!!!!!!maybe it just a little problems only , but y u want to " gao DAI" it !!!!!!! it not so complicated at all ok!!!!!!!!!!!don't u think that u misunderstood everyone ardy ??hah???i dont want anything things happen at one of u ok ????? i just want u all happy....just a simply request u all also cannot do for me !!!!!!
................maybe maybe this is the way u want express your anger.....i cannot said anything..... but i will try to afford it or cover it or whatever coz i think that this is the only things i can do........ god bless me ... i hope this things won't happen again !!!!!!

No comments: