Thursday, July 31, 2008

XXX

i 'm here again.....finally i can go to degree liao ...but degree is not easy as what i think ...it is totally diffrent with foundation.... until now i still very blur about the model...but i think i can overcome it....><'''these few days i keep rushing to finished the hong kong drama and the taiwan idol drama.....so i dont have time to update my blog ......tomorrow maybe i have to go for work as part time at sunway....80.00++ per day oo....the salary quite high for me oo.... anything that make me headche is the text book for degree..... the text book that required from the lecturer is not cheap but very very expensive..... one text book cost 100++ , some of the text book go to 140.00++........besides that i still have to purchase a "financial calculator" ......it worth 145.00++.....there are four text book that they required to purchase and it is complusary to have it in my study .... so i have no choice and have to purchase it.... but luckily, my bro have some of the text book......so i just have to purchase wo of them onli.....but i think is better for me to go and get a job.....
these few days, i'm trying to control my emotion, and try to give too much pressure on my self, because i think stress is the main causes my face become so many pimples!!!!!!! damn it.....a couple weeks ago, i have found that one of them try to cheat something behind me, but finally i catch it.... when i saw the "evidence" i really very very very angry , i want try to pick up the phone and ask u.... but i did't do it..... this times u really make me so dissapointed and u fooling the trust i put on you.... now i know a person attidude wont change easily until he died !!!!!!!
before this you told me that u have destroyed it but y i still can found it in XXXX....... ji bai !!!!!!! u really make me so so .......... before this i want check see wheather u really destroyed or not de , but i trust u so i did't do it.... because i trust u...... but now i wont trust u anymore and i will keep a distance from u ... i wont become so close with u anymore..... coz this time i really dissapointed !!!!!!shame on you !!!!! "ji bai kia"

3 comments:

KC | Casey | KaiXin said...

oh no, who is the JBK u talking there? tell me in msn if u can!

YeanSin said...

wawawa...
wat make u so angry oh...
dun so angry la..
later ur face will become serious la..
RELAX...
and wat the part time u do oh..
high salary le...
i also wan leh...
now very poor...

one stop said...

i also wan to know who is the JBK lo..tell me in msn ar...