Sunday, June 12, 2011

:(

It has been a while. I cannot remember when was the last time i actually sit down and update my thought in this blog. Anyway, I 'm here to share something.

Sooner or later i will be graduate from Unisa, which means that i will be unemployed at that time. To be honest, I'm going to miss this ! no matter how much i hate about those assignments, course work, test and bla bla bla .... When it come to the end, i have a really hard feeling on it. Especially few days ago, I was working on my last assignment for this semester, and my friend told me
" Hey, you better work hard for this, because this will be the Last assignment for you". Then I'm like , yeah , he is damn right , is my last assignment. After this, there will be no more assignment from Uni.....

I'm so fuss about my future.

Thought i will be strong enough to take this , but the fact is I'm not.

We haven't meet each other for at least 2 months. When we meet, everything just flow perfectly and I had a great time and i really appreciate it. We did something out of our routine and i feel awesome about it. But, i can feel those barriers between us, never can figure it out. Staring to those stuffs that you left to me , I'm like when are we going to meet again ? Then , the next question will be "are we going to meet again ?"

Good to know that you are doing great and you have such a big plan for your future.

No comments: