Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ridiculous post :)

this is what i had for my dinner ( Fried Chicken breast)...... Target 60 kg !!!!!!

My left side
and right side
And finally MIDDLE !!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHA
the new jacket that i bought and it costs me 74 !!!! is already half price

ntg :)
just want to let you guys know that i'm doing good .And i will take a good care of my face as well since it was my asset !!!! HEHEHE~~~ Cheers


p.s GOD !!! even myself also cannot tahan what i did !!!!
AND one more thing , IF i mean if my photos scared you , i'm here to apologize !!! SOrryyyyyyy... i doesn't mean to scare you :) just bear with it !!!

9 comments:

KC | Casey | KaiXin said...

简直就系terrible

gan ee ling said...

haha XDDD really terrible,especially the middle 1 ==' finally i finish my exam d,hahahaha XDDDDD i m super excited nw,wuhoo~~~my bad mood gone... \(^O^)/

YeanSin said...

oh my guan yin ma..
wah...long time no update your blog..then now want to scare us ar...

GAN said...

WTF!!! where got scary suppose be adorable ~~~:)

KC | Casey | KaiXin said...

hahahahahahahahaha
yeansin came out with guan yin ma some more!
i cant stop laughing reading ys comment... gosh! XDXDXDXD

AndYY said...

kx:me too!!

jc:walao~~~so "cute" muahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah

Jiyan said...

diao dun scare people la :P but i love ur jacket! and that vest. good one :)

GAN said...

Andy : even now you are viewing my blog ~~~ hahaaha ~~~

Ji yan: is adorable!!!!

AndYY said...

jc!!i am yt lar!!!