Friday, February 26, 2010

Unexpected mail and my meals again ~~~

I was settle down in Adelaide around three weeks. Everything was normal and the affair which was really surprising me only happened when those "celaka" showing international gesture to me !!! I'm pretty lucky compare to my friends because my friends still having the same problem until now!! My friends got those greetings like six times meanwhile i just got two. So far, i think that Adelaide is such a peaceful place to stay and a best place to live after retirement for no doubt. Most of the Australian are friendly to us especially elder people. Furthermore, Australian really respect to those people with disability especially in public transport. But, when i was in Malaysia , the bus driver, and the person who selling ticket are sucks because they are rude and they like to scolding people when we blocking his way! Besides that, bus are dirty enough and there are a lots of residual foods left in the bus.!!! However, I still miss Malaysia so much due to their foods !!!!! DAMN , i miss lok lok , SS2, Murni , Hong Lok, D island, AH Kau, and Sunway Pyramid so so so much!!!!!


Next, i was received a unexpected mail from UniSA few days ago. I was taken a back when i saw that mail. Moxxxx Fuxxxx, my application was successful for the international student exchange program. And, i was accepted by Brock University in CANADA!!!!!! At first, i just filled up the form for fun and i never thought that i can be so lucky. And now, i'm in a dilemma, i just arrived Adelaide for three weeks , if i accept the offer from Brock Uni, i will have to leave on July and after that i have to come back to Adelaide in December to continue my studies over here again!!!! Sounds really ridiculous and i will be so tired after this exchange program. But, it was a precious opportunity for me, because i never never have a chance to study in Canada!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!! I will attend the briefing session on tomorrow so that i can ask for further details and information about the student exchange program. And i have to made a decision at that time so god bless me!!!! I hope that someone is going to the same Uni with me so at least i got someone accompany me in a new environment. Get used of everything in a new environment is really hard without friends, so should i go for it ?


This is the mail that shocked me !!!!!!
Nice decoration makes you have a good appetite to finish it!!!!
This is awesome for a kick start in the morning.


I like this Picture so so much~~~
So , do you think i can cook ? wahahaha
Looks like an expert right ? No doubt for it !!!!!

3 comments:

one stop said...

and now...your food made me hungry already...hahaha~good improvement~

GAN said...

thank you thank you ~~~~

Jiyan said...

OF COURSE U GO CANADA!!
omg i feel like applying to UK/US, but i'm under scholarship and no moneyyyy. sigh so most probably cant le. glad that u adapted to the culture n environment there ^^