Wednesday, May 20, 2009

speechless

what a busy month for me, i was rushing my assignments for this few weeks!!! finally, three assignments was down, and one more left, which is the hardest for me...god....i still have to read many materials, otherwise i was not able come out with 3000 words ....><'' damn siez ..
BTW,
i wish i can go bac for this month....
i wish i can have bbq with u all....
i wish i can lim teh with u all......
i wish i can travel with u all....
i wish i can play tennis.........
but i just cannot make it, coz I'm too busy ....
i know every time I'm ruining your plan, but the timing always is the problems.
I'm here to said sorry la ~~~
hope u all understand me la, this month was the most busy month for me........

quiet stress for these few days........
and damn emo right now, i was thinking the same problems....
i'm keeping quiet does not means that what is going on.....
i'm being generous to you , but i get is just nothing !!!!
and start taking advantage on me.......
i swear , i swear, i wont be so generous at all...
damn fuck up !!!!

and for those stingy guys,
you all get my a copy of my assignments yesterday and then when i ask u to send bac to me but you all just ignore it !!! fuck off!!!!
how come u all can be so so so stingy when came to assignments!!!!!
next time no more free assignments from me ~~~~





No comments: